ℹ️ Practical information for participants have been sent on Friday 17 Sept morning (Paris time). Please check your Spam folder and contact us (email@example.com) in case you haven’t received anything.
The 19th conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2021) will take place on the 22nd to 24th September 2021 in Bordeaux, France. Its aim is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems.
The proceedings of CMSB 2021 are published in the series Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNCS/LNBI) by Springer: https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-85633-5.
A selection of best papers will be invited to be extended and submitted to a special issue of BMC Bioinformatics.
- Proceedings are available at https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-85633-5
- The program is available at https://cmsb2021.labri.fr/program/
- Registration is now open at https://cmsb2021.labri.fr/registration/
- CMSB 2021 goes hybrid! All participants (invited speakers, contributors and audience) will have the possibility to participate in presence or remotely. See https://cmsb2021.labri.fr/venue/ for more information.
- Deadline extension for regular and tool papers: April 30 AoE (new submissions will be closed at April 30 AoE, updates will be allowed until May 5 AoE).
- Diego di Bernardo (TIGEM, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Laurence Calzone (Institut Curie, France) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Giulia Giordano (University of Trento, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Yang-Yu Liu (Harvard Medical School, US) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Ion Petre (University of Turku, Finland) is confirmed as invited speaker!