Important announcement: CMSB 2021 goes hybrid! In view of the promising evolution of the situation with the pandemic, we have decided to organize the conference in a hybrid format. All participants (invited speakers, contributors and audience) will have the possibility to participate in presence at the announced venue (https://cmsb2021.labri.fr/venue/) and will equally have the opportunity to participate remotely by online tools. We reserve the right to revert to a purely online format should new restrictions force us to do so, assuming no liability for this.
The conference will be held from Wednesday 22/9 (full days) to Friday 24/9 (morning). A detailed program will be announced and enrollment will open soon. All sessions (invited talks, regular and tool paper presentations, highlight talks and poster sessions) are maintained, technical details on their arrangement are being defined.
Looking forward to seeing you in September!
The 19th conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2021) will take place on the 22nd to 24th September 2021 in Bordeaux, France. Its aim is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems.
A selection of best papers will be invited to be extended and submitted to a special issue of BMC Bioinformatics.
- CMSB 2021 goes hybrid! All participants (invited speakers, contributors and audience) will have the possibility to participate in presence or remotely. More details will follow soon.
- Deadline extension for regular and tool papers: April 30 AoE (new submissions will be closed at April 30 AoE, updates will be allowed until May 5 AoE).
- Diego di Bernardo (TIGEM, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Laurence Calzone (Institut Curie, France) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Giulia Giordano (University of Trento, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Yang-Yu Liu (Harvard Medical School, US) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Ion Petre (University of Turku, Finland) is confirmed as invited speaker!