IMPORTANT NOTE: We are following with care the evolution of the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic. We hope we will be able to hold the conference in person. At present, however, this cannot be guaranteed. No matter the final conference arrangement, we will ensure the possibility to participate in the conference online.
The 19th conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2021) will take place on the 22nd to 24th September 2021 in Bordeaux, France. Its aim is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems.
A selection of best papers will be invited to be extended and submitted to a special issue of BMC Bioinformatics.
- Deadline extension for regular and tool papers: 22 April AoE
- Diego di Bernardo (TIGEM, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Laurence Calzone (Institut Curie, France) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Giulia Giordano (University of Trento, Italy) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Yang-Yu Liu (Harvard Medical School, US) is confirmed as invited speaker!
- Ion Petre (University of Turku, Finland) is confirmed as invited speaker!